Main Content


It is a good idea to shop for insurance. If you are getting a loan to purchase your new home, the lender will require appropriate insurance(s) and coverage. If the home is located in a special flood hazard area, an elevation certificate done by a surveyor may be required. Some older homes may need specific type of inspections to get insurance from certain companies. Talk to your insurance agent on what is required.